The Tatsoft development group has 20+ years of experience in developing industrial software. Its previous generations of products were sold and brand-labeled for hundreds of thousands of applications worldwide. Tatsoft llc was created in Houston, 2009, backed-up by Senior Market executives and years of pure Research and Development, with the mission to bring the next generation automation platform to the market.
The Tatsoft flagship product, FactoryStudio, is one the newest and fastest growing solutions for HMI, SCADA, MES and Decision Support Centers, enabling you to create a real-time presentation layer combining multiple independent sources. That brings a great business opportunity for System Integrators and Distribution companies around the globe, which are looking for ways to differentiate themselves and increase profitability for the next decade.
FactoryStudio adds the following attributes to the existing visualization PI tools:
• FactoryStudio provides a Client-Server-based architecture so multiple clients, running custom displays created with an advanced drawing tool, can simultaneously access the information through a single PI Server connection.
• The Client-Server architecture allows strict adherence to corporate security rules, such as Active-Directory Integration, WS-Federation, DMZ networks, data routing through firewalls, zero-install client computers.
• FactoryStudio allows the creation and management of groups of users (Due to Client Server architecture).
o Each group can have it’s own predefined settings.
o Each user can be customized on the fly or AD or WS-Federation (SAML).
o Provides collaboration between users .
• FactoryStudio adds the ability to create metadata, annotations, from individual users and store them centrally in SQL for all users.
• Applications can use PI tags and assets directly from .NET languages (C# and VB.NET), with intellisense and Built-in .NET integrated editor tool.
• SQL, PI, OPC, project configuration and multiple data connections centralized on Server.
• Single-Click remote Smart-Clients, Web Clients and Native iOS Clients mean the project only resides on the Server, which makes it easy to maintain and license.
• Data must be saved as standard SQL databases, but there is more meta-data that could be included with each annotation.
How FactoryStudio improves PI System:
• FactoryStudio can create Event windows.
• FactoryStudio works with 3D Models.
• Easily implement corporate standards so platform workers don’t create their own colors and parameters.
• Resizing of & richness of Graphics.